At YogaFever | Yoga Cycle Strength, we value the relationships we have built with our customers, community and our team members over the years. And we know that you rely on us to protect your health and safety while you are in our facility.
At this critical moment, your health is our highest priority. The fight against the virus of 2020 is not over, and we are committed to doing our part to prevent the spread of this disease in our community.
Working in close consultation with medical experts and health officials, YogaFever | Yoga Cycle Strength has developed a comprehensive set of protocols that meet or exceed the guidelines.
Below is a high-level overview of how YogaFever | Yoga Cycle Strength has reopened which we call “YogaFever | Yoga Cycle Strength Clean”. While not all inclusive, this summary will give you an overview of the comprehensive efforts we are taking as a small business to protect your health and safety all the while creating a plan that makes sense. Our staff is thoroughly trained on these protocols and plan, and we have applied these protocols consistently and aggressively.
YogaFever | Yoga Cycle Strength Clean represents a new way of doing business for us. And while we are committed to delivering the great service you’ve come to expect from us, your safety – and the safety of our team members – must be our highest priority during these unprecedented times.
YogaFever | Yoga Cycle Strength Cleaning Protocol in Response to the Virus Outbreak 2020:
- Do not touch your face or facemask
- Regular hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds should be done after sneezing, coughing, or nose blowing, after using the restroom.
- If soap and water are not available, use a (60% min) alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Sanitizing stations are installed logically throughout the studio.
- YogaFever | Yoga Cycle Strength IC and STUDENTS must conduct health checks daily. Do not come to the studio to work out sick.
- Do you have a fever?
- Do you have respiratory symptoms?
- If sick, seek care through your primary health provider.
- If found to have the virus of 2020, all ICs and students should immediately self-report and notify the owner Shannon Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org (616) 805-3603.
All mats and bikes are 6 feet – 8 feet apart from person to person.
In our common area, please wear your mask at all times. You are required to wear a face mask upon entering.
Only wear gloves when cleaning. Gloves spread germs. Students should not wear gloves.
Each class will open doors 10 minutes prior to class. Weather permitting, the external doors will be propped open before and after class for one less touch area.
HOW TO ENTER THE STUDIO
- Please pre-register and pre pay for every class as size will be limited due to spacial distancing. You will be charged automatically for a NO SHOW the value of the class which is $25 regardless of your membership level. So, if you have an unlimited memberships and “no show” you will be charged $25. If you booked a drop in and “no show”, that drop in class fee will be utilized. There are no refunds for “no show”. You have a window of 3 hour to cancel class with no penalty. Most studios are asking for 6 – 24 hours notice to not be charged a fee, we are simply asking for one hour to allow another member to slip in last minute.
- There will be no lost and found.
- Wash your hands.
- Use the touch free check in station with your key card upon arrival.
- All weights and bands will be utilized in barre and sculpt classes. Those props will be sanitized before the class. After your class, leave props at your designated space to be fully sanitized by our team.
- Our HVAC system is brand new throughout the entire facility. That includes all duct work, vents, and ventilation. We have 2 extremely high tech Energy Recovery Ventilation (ERV) units that measure CO2 levels throughout the space and filters the air inside. When a certain level of CO2 is met, the ERV motor turns on and exhausts air out of the room and supplies fresh air from the outside in. We have had these adjusted and turned on so that stagnant air is exhausting continuously and fresh air is continuously is being supplied. This is important as we are constantly cleansing the air inside the studio spaces and common areas. Our engineers have configured that with this adjustment our studio spaces including common areas are flushing 100% of the air every hour.
- Several classes will be live streamed to support our online community. These classes will not be able to be viewed later. They are booked the same way that a regular in studio class is booked but will say “live stream” when you book.
- Studio C for spin classes will have regular in studio classes with teachers throughout the day with a limited capacity. While the studio does not have a live teacher, we will run $10 community classes that can be used by members for free where there will be YouTube classes played every hour on the hour. This means even if you cannot access a class with a teacher in studio, you still a “virtual in studio” RIDE. This may be more convenient for some as you can come with a small group and do a studio “take over” to get in your daily burn or just come alone and have the state of the art equipment to ride on with more privacy. All bikes will be heavily sanitized before and after each use.
YogaFever | Yoga Cycle Strength has secured medical grade commercial cleaners, hand sanitizers, foggers, and cleaning protocol.
Yoga Studio, Barre Studio, and Spin Studio (after every class)
- Wipe down all surfaces wall to wall
- Wipe and sanitize all light switches and doors
- Mop wall to wall with medical grade commercial cleaner
- Foggers are used between classes to sanitize the air, floors and walls
- Deep clean entrance, restrooms and common Area (2x day for retail, hourly for restrooms)
- Sweep and mop wall to wall. Sanitize all walls, light switches and doors
- Clean restroom fixtures, mirrors, door handles, counters
- Sanitize all glass surfaces
- Vacuum Walk off mats
- Dust and Sanitize all low reach areas
- Dust and Sanitize all high reach areas
*The sole purpose of this is to provide information about the safety of our facility. This information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you suspect you may have an illness or the virus of 2020, please consult your medical practitioner immediately.