- Intro to Ayurveda - The Sister Science of Yoga
- Date: Saturday, Sept 22
- Time: 12p - 3p
- Cost: $40
- Teachers of Yoga receive 3 Yoga Alliance CE hours
- This class is open to all
Join Holistic Nutrition and Eating Psychology practitioner, Laura Burkett and Yoga Fever, in a fun and life-affirming class on Ayurveda, the sister science to yoga. Together we'll explore how Ayurveda helps us align with self-care and nutritional practices that honor our uniqueness and support us in synching with the natural currents of Nature.
The benefits include: improved sleep, better digestion, weight regulation, natural detoxification, more trust in the body, and feeling more connected to the Earth.
Some topics covered:
- The purpose of Ayurveda
- The importance of the lymphatic system & digestive system
- Ayurvedic eating guidelines & recommendations for your primary constitution
- Daily self-care practices
- Ayurvedic perspectives on detoxification, weight, mood regulation
- Q &A
Please note there is no need for your mat as we will not be doing any physical poses in this workshop. No prior knowledge of Ayurveda necessary.