- Where:Yoga Fever
- Team Fever: Brie Crandall
- Cost: $99 Early Bird (includes 30 days of unlimited yoga when the series wraps)
- Cost after July 8: $125
- Four-Week Beginner Series (not heated)
- Sundays 9:30a-10:45a: July 15th, 22nd, August 5th, & 12th
- Dates are not sold individually - 4 week sign up - week of July 29 skipped
Do you want to try yoga, but don’t know where to start? Or, have you tried a little bit of yoga here and there, but still don’t feel totally confident? This four-week beginner series is designed to help you understand the basics, develop your own yoga practice, empower you to embrace self-love, cultivate inner peace, and be able to confidently attend yoga classes.
Brie’s specialty is an attitude of non-judgment. She creates an atmosphere of personal empowerment, which translates to a positive experience of the ancient tradition of yoga in all of its potential. We will briefly discuss the tradition and purpose of yoga, develop the necessary awareness of the body & breath, as well as practice correct physical alignment in postures. Consider this as the foundation for a lifetime of overall wellness and feeling great.
You will also receive one full month of unlimited yoga directly following the four-week series to put your work into fruition.
Space is limited so please sign up in advance. Let's get this yoga journey started!